Chillin’ and lighting up some weed in a hotel room is all good, but you gotta be cool about it, ya know? Gotta respect the hotel’s rules and the other folks staying there. Just follow a couple of basic moves, and you can have your little smoke sesh without causing any drama.
We’re here to give you some pro tips on how to smoke weed in a hotel room. From what to do before, during, and after your smoke sesh, so you can keep things low-key and have a good time!
Get Ready for Your Next Session
Getting ready for a chill cannabis time in a hotel room is all about planning smart and knowing what’s around you. Let’s dive into the important things you gotta do before you toke up, setting the scene for a dope cannabis adventure.
- Check Out Hotel Rules: Take a quick peek at the hotel’s smoking policy so you’re in the loop about their do’s and don’ts when it comes to smoking stuff, be it regular smokes or the green kind. Some hotels are all about that fresh air, and not playing by the rules might land you in some hot water.
- Choose the Right Room: If you can swing it, go for a room that’s cool with smoking or one that has a balcony where you can puff away. That way, you won’t be setting off any alarms and you’ll keep the non-smokers happy.
- Gather Your Gear: Don’t forget your essentials like your fave cannabis stash, rolling papers, a lighter, something to keep your goods air-tight, and a spritz of air freshener to cover your tracks.
- Pack on the Down-Low: Stick your cannabis gear in containers that won’t give you away with their smell. It’s like keeping your secret stash a secret.
- Tackle the Smell Situation: Get yourself a smoke filter or a sneaky “sploof” to exhale through, it’ll help tone down that telltale weed scent. And throw in some air fresheners or those sprays that cancel out odors so you don’t leave a lasting impression.
- Think about Edibles or Vapes: For a low-key vibe, consider going for edibles or a vaporizer. Edibles are like your stealthy sidekick, with no noticeable smells, while vapes bring less smoke and a subtler scent.
During the Sesh: Keep It Low and Chill
When you’re having a cannabis session in your hotel room, apply some of these down-to-earth tips to help you enjoy your weed without causing a fuss for other guests or the hotel crew.
- Locking Down the Room: Shut all windows and doors to keep that smoke from sneaking out. If your crib’s got a balcony, maybe take your smoke sesh out there to keep the place smelling fresh.
- Use Tools Wisely: If you’re smoking, go for a small, easy-to-hide pipe or vape to keep the clouds in check. Less smoke means less chance of setting off those annoying smoke detectors.
- Blow It Out Smart: When you exhale your hit, blow it through a smoke filter thingy (a sploof) to cut down on the smell. If you can, blow that smoke out the window.
- Pack the Odor Killers: Have some odor-killer candles or sprays around to cover up any leftover stank. Stick with scents that are light and not too in-your-face to avoid raising eyebrows.
- Be Mindful of Noise: Keep the noise down so you don’t draw unwanted attention. Keep your convos and tunes at a reasonable volume to keep things low-key.
After the Session: Minimizing Trace and Impact
As you wrap up your chill cannabis time, it’s super important to do a few things to make sure your vibe stays low-key and cool for the hotel scene and your neighbors. Not only does this show you’re all about responsible moves, but it also helps paint a rad picture for fellow cannabis fans out there.
- Handle Leftovers Right: Wrap up any extra cannabis, ashes, and your smoking gear in a sealed container. It’s all about containing the smells and making clean-up a breeze.
- Let in the Breeze: Pop those windows and crank up the fans to really air the place out. Fresh air is your friend when it comes to getting rid of any lingering odors.
- Consider Changing Linens: If you kicked back with blankets or pillows, consider asking for fresh linens from housekeeping. That way, you don’t leave any lingering smells behind.
- Freshen Up: Did you bring the air fresheners and odor sprays? Now’s the time to use ’em to mask any leftover scents. Just go easy on the super-strong stuff.
- Scan for Strays: Give the room a once-over to make sure you didn’t leave any of your session stuff lying around. Check under furniture, in the cushions, and around your smoking spot.
- Show Some Love for Housekeeping: Be cool and hook up the cleaning crew with a tip, and try to straighten up the spot a bit. It’s all about keeping the good vibes for the cannabis squad.
Chillin’ and smokin’ some weed in a hotel room will probably be legal in the next few years; in the meantime play it smart. Just check out the hotel’s rules, grab the right gear, keep things low-key while you’re at it, and do your best to keep the place from reeking afterward.
That way, you can enjoy your weed without causing a fuss and show some love to the hotel and its other guests. Don’t forget, responsible toking makes everyone look good and keeps the good vibes flowing in the cannabis crew!